All goods held in stock are dispatched with a delivery charge of £4.95 (mainland UK). You will be fully notified of the delivery costs before you checkout. Eliquids-superstore.co.uk endeavours to deliver all products within 5 working days within the UK and 14 working days to international destinations. In some rare cases shipping can take up to 21 days for international orders. Most UK orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st class ‘Signed For’ or ‘Special Delivery’ depending on value. Larger or more valuable items are shipped by a courier such as City Link or FedEx. Eliquids-superstore.co.uk endeavours to deliver all items in the stated time. If your order does not arrive in the stated delivery time, please email Customer Service team on the customer services email found on our Terms & Conditions page and we will try to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. Please note, while Royal Mail items usually arrive within the stated period, they (Royal Mail) state that only items still undelivered after 15 days shall be considered lost. Shipping charges on all products are not refundable.
Overseas (including Europe) deliveries are sent Royal Mail ‘Air Sure’, ‘Sign For International’ or via a courier such as FedEx. Orders are usually delivered in 5-21 days depending on your location. All delivery costs are outlined in the cart before you check out. Standard Cost of Overseas shipping: International & EU Delivery – £9.95*
*Weight Limits apply All Orders require a signature upon delivery.
Please note, not all items are able to be shipped worldwide. If a particular item cannot be shipped outside the UK, it will be clearly stated on the product description page. At eliquids-superstore.co.uk , we do our utmost to get you your order on time. If the product you ordered is out of stock for a prolonged period, a member of our Customer Service team will contact you on your order status. We reserve the right to cancel your order if: We have not received sufficient funds to cover the order and delivery costs; the product is no longer available, or the product has been removed from the website due to a manufacturer’s fault.
The Buyer shall inspect the goods forthwith upon delivery and shall within five days of delivery notify the Seller in writing of any matter or reason whereof the Buyer alleges that the goods are not in accordance with the contract. The return of any goods will not be accepted unless the Seller or its authorised representative shall first have had the opportunity of considering the Buyer’s reasons for returning the goods and to accept the return thereof. If the Buyer shall fail to give notice as aforesaid the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the contract and the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods. An Authorisation Reference Number will be given to enable the Buyer to return the goods. NO goods will be accepted without a Reference Number.
- Damaged goods claims will be processed within 5 working days of notification, as will shortfalls in the order.
- In the event that the Buyer mistakenly ordered the wrong product, the Seller will refund the cost of the goods (less the initial delivery charge) when they are received back by the Seller in a re-saleable condition. The cost of return shall be paid by the Buyer and will not be refunded.
- All goods that are being returned must be re-packed to the same standard of protection as when the Buyer received them. Returned goods that are damaged in transit due to poor packaging will NOT be refunded, and will be returned to the Buyer.
- All returns must be accompanied by a fully completed Returns Authorisation Form. This must include; the Buyers Full Name and Address (This is the name appearing on the Invoice under “INVOICE/DELIVERY ADDRESS”), a daytime telephone number, the Invoice Number, and a brief description of the situation that needs to be resolved.
- All returns must be sent back to the Seller by registered post or by other means that require a signature of receipt of the goods at the Sellers warehouse or reception.
- Returns due to incompatibility. Goods that appear not to work with particular hardware are often labelled as being faulty. However, this is not usually the case. If the items show to be faulty after the Seller has tested the products, the Buyer shall then be refunded for the return postal charge + the goods cost at time of purchase. However, if the items returned are only incompatible, the Seller cannot refund the cost of postage. As the items are not faulty, the Seller cannot accept responsibility for this. It is therefore the responsibility of the Buyer to check any compatibility information available prior to purchase.
- This does not affect the Buyers statutory rights.